Join the Briefly team
Are you passionate about the future of work with an authentic desire to make a real change on the labor market with your problem-solving expertise? Keep reading, we are looking for you!
International Sales Manager
About the job
At Briefly, our mission is to create a better world of work where you don’t adjust your life to your work, but you adjust your work to your life. Founded in 2019, Briefly provides 2 different options for clients and freelancers to work together effectively. The Briefly Marketplace is a quality assured freelancer platform focusing on solving complex marketing problems with freelancer teams, while Briefly Business is a remote team management software where companies can build their own online talent pool and long-term relationships with trusted freelancers.
Not just our team but our business is expanding, too. That’s why we need an experienced Sales Manager who has a background in tech brands and knows how to set the strategies and then execute them for our international expansion.
As a Sales Lead, you will be responsible for working in the sales team to prospect and prioritize international clients, pitch Briefly Business solutions, close sales, and ensure ongoing client success (in partnership with the Client Success team). The right person will be a strong people manager, has deep experience developing successful sales teams, and brings a track record of reliably delivering against revenue or other sales goals.
We are looking for:
- A relationship-builder. Charismatic manager who can create genuine, trusting relationships with clients from the marketing industry
- A sophisticated communicator. Motivating, growth-oriented leader who translates sales data into actionable steps for teams and also able to execute them
- An analytical thinker. Confident business expert who analyzes market information and creates follow-up plans to optimize sales and market share.
- Energetic achiever. An upbeat associate who loves being busy and never hesitates to help a customer or team member when needed.
Your main responsibilities will be:You are in charge of driving revenue and developing a top sales team and driving our business forward Analyze market information, identify and meet with new prospects and create sales plans and marketing strategies Turn prospects into loyal clients Knowing that relationships are key to success in sales, you’ll build ongoing partnerships with advertising agencies and other innovative startups and companies
What experience and skills are we looking for:
- Experience in a tech company on sales related field
- Demonstrated successful sales experience preferably in software sales
- Track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to lead meetings and presentations with multiple parties
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
Because of the responsibilities, it is a senior level position. However we don't count your years of experience, we rather care about your ownership and passion throughout your previous jobs and projects.
It’s a full-time position. Workplace: Budapest Office OR Home office + Remote
And of course we are a fast growing dynamic startup with a dog friendly office in the heart of Budapest, our fridge is always full of goodies but check out our Instagram to find out more about the Briefly vibe: @briefly.work
Please send us your CV and a short motivational letter to email@example.com before January 28, 2022.