Join the Briefly team
Are you passionate about the future of work with an authentic desire to make a real change on the labor market with your problem-solving expertise? Keep reading, we are looking for you!
Business Development Manager
About the job
At Briefly, our mission is to create a better world of work where you don’t adjust your life to your work, but you adjust your work to your life. Founded in 2019, Briefly provides 2 different options for clients and freelancers to work together effectively. The Briefly Marketplace is a quality assured freelancer platform focusing on solving complex marketing problems with freelancer teams, while Briefly Business is a remote team management software where companies can build their own online talent pool and long-term relationships with trusted freelancers.
Are you passionate about the future of work with an authentic desire to make a real change on the labor market with your problem-solving expertise? Are you a leader in your heart and you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Keep reading, we are looking for you!
We are looking for someone who will lead the operations of the Briefly Marketplace model - the freelancer platform. The Business Developer will lead Briefly’s efforts to solve the biggest barriers to faster growth quickly and iteratively.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Growing project numbers on the platform: Identify areas impending Briefly’s growth, develop short- and long-term solutions and execute them with the help of other team members.
- Ongoing process optimisation: Lead and optimise cross-functional operations initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction, business success and seamless support for Briefly Clients and Freelancers
- Customer Success - freelancer and client relationships: Act as the single point of accountability in handling complex customer escalation ensuring day to day high priority issues are resolved thoroughly.
Because of the responsibilities, it is a senior level position. However we don't count your years of experience, we rather care about your ownership and passion throughout your previous jobs and projects.
What experience and skills are we looking for:
- You're never satisfied with the status quo - you are always looking for the next opportunity to improve performance
- Experience in business operations, business development, marketing or management consulting
- Advertising agency experience is a huge plus
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to lead meetings and presentations with multiple parties
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Passion to help build the future of work
It’s a full-time position.
Workplace: Budapest Office + Home office + Remote options
Please send us your CV and a short motivational letter to email@example.com before January 28, 2022.