Join the Briefly team
Are you passionate about the future of work with an authentic desire to make a real change on the labor market with your problem-solving expertise? Keep reading, we are looking for you!
About the job
At Briefly, our mission is to create a better world of work where you don’t adjust your life to your work, but you adjust your work to your life. Founded in 2019, Briefly provides 2 different options for clients and freelancers to work together effectively. The Briefly Marketplace is a quality assured freelancer platform focusing on solving complex marketing problems with freelancer teams, while Briefly Business is a remote team management software where companies can build their own online talent pool and long-term relationships with trusted freelancers.
We are looking for someone with multitasking abilities and project management skills to ensure that our administration is always on point. But you won’t only be an administrator. You will know our processes from inside and out and you will be able to hop into any team if needed - it can be the marketing, product or customer success team. It’s your chance to learn how a startup works and grow with us.
Your main responsibility will be
- Track and manage invoices, contracts, Certificate of completions, orders and offers
- Phone calls, answer emails, keeping in touch with our accountants
- Create agendas, status reports, and PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings
- Making our administrative processes more efficient
- All other general administrative support for different areas
What experience and skills are we looking for:
- Highly organized, detail oriented, proactive
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Google systems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced technology environment
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field preferred
It’s a flexible position around 20 hours/week.
Workplace: Budapest Office + Home office + Remote options
And of course we are a fast growing dynamic startup with a dog friendly office in the heart of Budapest, our fridge is always full of goodies but check out our Instagram to find out more about the Briefly vibe: @briefly.work
Please send us your application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 28, 2022.